Skinner Middle School has an active Parent/Teacher Organization. Many opportunities exist for parents and caregivers to become involved at Skinner. Opportunities such as:
- Teaching a Friday Enrichment Class
- Assisting a teacher in the classroom
- Helping out with fundraising for the Washington D.C. trip
- Volunteering to help with the Back to School BBQ
- Providing cafeteria supervision during lunch periods. Click here for a video about our most dedicated cafeteria supervision volunteers, Mr. Chris Sandoval.
- Lots and lots more opportunities are also available through the Neighborhood Center
- Click here for a complete list of the many volunteer options available to our community
If you’d like to be added to the Skinner PTO Volunteer list and notified of upcoming volunteer opportunities, please contact Rebecca Caldwell, Skinner Mktg/Community Outreach, at email@example.com or 720-424-1495.
The “High Five for Skinner” program aims to create stronger family engagement within the school by asking each family to donate at least five hours of volunteer service per year.
Please click here for Volunteer Super Simple FAQ for Parents Eng-Sp
Click here for more information and DPS Volunteer Background Check form.
Check the calendar for PTO meeting dates, click here. Meetings are usually on the second Tuesday of the month at 6 pm and take place in Skinner’s LMC (Library). Please plan to attend!